Total Pageviews

Friday 21 October 2011

The Indian F1 Race Track Experience

I came across this video earlier today and was totally mesmerized, apart from being a great graphic spectacle, this video as a keen driver had me spinning my head. With 3 sectors and 16 turns it is bound to burn some major rubber. It made me wonder just how good of a driver will you have to be to venture this track. 

The cars used for each of the race are not new, they are used for almost though out the F1 season and yet they can endure a track this like. Our average cars be it new or used I hardly doubt will be able to bare such excursion. So, I thought today's post should be targeted towards all the Auto enthusiasts like me who own an average car but dream of the F1 experience. 

Ok won't keep you waiting for long, enjoy the marvel that this F1 India is going to be!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment